home profile affiliates Soundcloud Tumblr

Welcome To My World
Music
Let's listen



Contact Me
let's be friend. If u do all, I'll do all to u too! But remind me ok?

: Adah Tratata
: Shu Jimmy
: aredahnd@gmail.com


Chatting
Leave a message



P.M.K
There're missions to do
Mission 1 : Chat
Mission 2 : Greet
Mission 3 : Smile
Mission 4 : Salute
Mission 5 : Wave
Mission 6 : Talk
Mission 7 : Message
Mission 00 : Lie

Archieve
click me
Iron Chef Sempena 'Hari Puteri Malaysia'
My Bad Luck Curse Is Gone!
April - May GA by Amirah
Segmen Blogwalking By DayangDeno
First Segmen : Fill in The Blank
I Wanna Be Special To Someone
Kawad Kaki KRS 2014
No Title
Choral Speaking Competition and St. Andrew
~ Our Night, It's Girls' Night ~

Award
Blogger Creative


Second Place in
First Segmen : Fill in The Blank



Memalukan!
Friday, April 25, 2014 | 0 comments


Ini ialah Vanilla Oreo Special. Hahaha... Time beli ni... Ntah kenape tah. Time nak balik tu, boleh lupe nak bayar. Hahaha... Nasib baik abang aku tanye 'Ko tak bayo eh?'. Malu giler. Nak pandang akak tu pun tak berani.

Labels:

newer
older