home profile affiliates Soundcloud Tumblr

Welcome To My World
Music
Let's listen



Contact Me
let's be friend. If u do all, I'll do all to u too! But remind me ok?

: Adah Tratata
: Shu Jimmy
: aredahnd@gmail.com


Chatting
Leave a message



P.M.K
There're missions to do
Mission 1 : Chat
Mission 2 : Greet
Mission 3 : Smile
Mission 4 : Salute
Mission 5 : Wave
Mission 6 : Talk
Mission 7 : Message
Mission 00 : Lie

Archieve
click me
My Bad Luck Curse Is Gone!
April - May GA by Amirah
Segmen Blogwalking By DayangDeno
First Segmen : Fill in The Blank
I Wanna Be Special To Someone
Kawad Kaki KRS 2014
No Title
Choral Speaking Competition and St. Andrew
~ Our Night, It's Girls' Night ~

Award
Blogger Creative


Second Place in
First Segmen : Fill in The Blank



Iron Chef Sempena 'Hari Puteri Malaysia'
Monday, April 21, 2014 | 2 comments
        Assalamualaikum! Salam sejahtera dan salam 1Malaysia... Cewah~

        19/04/14 - That morning I was chaotic because I woke up late ... Seriously, I thought I was late... But when I arrive at school... Ustazah Zalina haven't arrive yet... When Cikgu Mariana calling her, she said she oversleep... Ahaha... While we waiting for her... We took a picture... 'Sengal je muke aku'...

Me - Hamizah - Aisyah - Te'ah - Liyana

        Alhamdulillah! When we arrive SMK Sultan Alauddin Riayat Shah 1, the competition haven't start yet... I took part in Iron Chef with Aisyah... The others took part in other competition - Membina Gajet Tripod, Mewarna Batik & Menjahit Tulang Belut

Mee Goreng Laziz
        This is what we cooked... 'Eceh, siap namekan mee tu lagi'... Not enough ingredient (coz they prepare ingredient for us), that is why it tasted 'tawar'... But what others said, it tasted 'ok'... 

        Although we lost... All this time we practiced so hard is not in vain... Why? I can cook 'Mee Goreng' now... Yeah!

Labels:

newer
older