home profile affiliates Soundcloud Tumblr

Welcome To My World
Music
Let's listen



Contact Me
let's be friend. If u do all, I'll do all to u too! But remind me ok?

: Adah Tratata
: Shu Jimmy
: aredahnd@gmail.com


Chatting
Leave a message



P.M.K
There're missions to do
Mission 1 : Chat
Mission 2 : Greet
Mission 3 : Smile
Mission 4 : Salute
Mission 5 : Wave
Mission 6 : Talk
Mission 7 : Message
Mission 00 : Lie

Archieve
click me
Kawad Kaki KRS 2014
No Title
Choral Speaking Competition and St. Andrew
~ Our Night, It's Girls' Night ~

Award
Blogger Creative


Second Place in
First Segmen : Fill in The Blank



I Wanna Be Special To Someone
Sunday, April 13, 2014 | 0 comments
        Today, I want to write a short essay about my feeling. I wanna be special to someone I love. Ehemm... What I mean someone is my friend. Sorry, I am not ready to tell about my love-life because it can't be told yet... Back to the story. Aha.Yeah... Secondary School makes me and my 'geng' separate. Everything is different here.

        I do have friends here, but I need a friend to be mine only. I want someone who can treat me different and special from others. Someone who understands my feeling, someone who I can share my stories or even my secrets, someone I need the most, someone who won't hurt my feeling, someone 'spoting' and someone who can give me her shoulder for me to cry on . 

        I tried to make one, but the person doesn't treat me special. She treat me like how she treat everyone. Before that, I do have a friend who I admired, because she is pretty, tall, intelligent, quite active too. And of cause, she is popular. She was my 'geng' when I was in primary school. Most of my friends are popular. There was a moment when she suddenly made me change my perception of her. She hurt my feeling once, and she doesn't feel guilty at all. Because of that, I feel that there is no reason for me to go to the school and that's why I want to change school next year. Well. That's all what I want to write today. Jaa matane~

Labels:

newer
older